Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yup, I'm still pedalling!

Sorry for having no updates for about 9-10 months. But I'm still biking. A few months ago I passed the "exactly 1 year since I started biking" milestone. The total number of miles on two wheels during that year was nearly exactly 1500! I expect to accumulate another 500-700 or so miles during the spring and early summer. Hopefully I'll find time to update this page when I do!

I've already signed up for the 2010 Houston MS150 bike ride as well as the 2010 Fort Worth MS150 ride. Both of these rides will be in the spring. If you'd like to donate to sponsor my ride, please click on the "SPONSOR MY RIDE" link on the right side of this page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the one year, 1500 miles milestone! Keep pedaling - it's a great cause.

-Colleen